2017 Year-End Giving
As December 31 quickly approaches, please consider these important reminders regarding giving to MissionWay Church:
- Contributions to MissionWay Church are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- IRS rules recognize a contribution on the day of delivery. In order for contributions to be deductible for 2017, they must:
- By mail: be postmarked on or before December 31, 2017. Mail to: MissionWay Church, 14985 Old St. Augustine Rd., Unit 101, Jacksonville, FL 32258
- Online: completed by midnight, December 31, 2017.
- The last church service of the year will be Sunday, December 31, 10:30am. Contributions received on Dec. 31 will be treated as 2017 gifts. Contributions received in the Monday, Jan. 1 offering will be treated as 2018 gifts.
- Online giving via the church website is always available and is a convenient option for any last-minute gifts. Click here and follow the instructions.
- Please contact us for further instructions if you wish to make non-cash gifts of stocks, securities or other property @ 904.612.8087. Please note that gifts of this type should be planned well in advance to ensure that any transfer of assets will be completed by Dec. 31.
Thank you for your generous support of the ministries of MissionWay!